Сообщения 121 - 130 из 777
Переход на страницу   <<     >>  
RSS
ЧМ 2010, Измир

А каков лучший результат мужской сборной на ЧМ?

http://www.fipjp.com/chm/open/2008/chmo081.htm

Спасибо, Ксав, если я правильно посчитал , то 4 победы в 11 играх. а какой был состав?

Дима, если я не ошибаюсь это было ЕО, Ксав, Саша Осокин и Люба.

Судя по справке Алекса побед все же было 5 из 11 игр на ЧМ.
И я ничего не перепутал.
Мужская сборная (Олег не ошибается в составе) одержала 4 победы в 11 играх в Синегале, - сие лучший результат пока ,
НО, справедливости ради (!), дважды обыгрывали сборную Литвы :-(

Da,
5:6 victories, Ladies in 2006 in Grenoble. But what most important is, is that russian women went into 2. round of ЧМ! That means more difficult games - and stronger opponents. An interesting example: Against Italy - after all 5. Place in ЧМ women over many many years, but Natalia-Alena-Margarita had an excellent performance. Italy's coach tried to leave italians best women player outside the match from the beginning. But russian women were 8:0 in front - then the italian coach had to exchange and brought their best player into the match - one of the top shooter of the world from cup winner ANPI Casallese. Finally Italy won (13:10), but everybody knew from this point on: Italy had to play with its best players in order to win against russian women. And there were 2 other games where 'we' lost (Australia and Canada) - not because they were better, but because Russia had a 4. player who tried everything to disturb our performance and our good playing: A team and a coach can NEVER act for 100% when there is someone in the team who wants to destroy team's harmony and coach's tactics. That was the main reason why Russia lost against Australia and Canada in 2006 - as a german trainer, i would say, it was a typical leak of discipline of that player No. 4! I also think, ranking 17-24 (=Barrage of 1/16 final) of 46 teams from 44 countries was so far the best result that could be reached in world championship for Russia. I will also never forget in my life the match against Austria, where the ladies won 13:11 after a 0:11 and a tactical change of positions. That was COOL!

Лого нашей сборной на чемпионате мира...

круто!
форма нашей Сборной на ЧМ :-) :

Смолянам и чебоксарцам большое спасибо за помощь!

Цитата
Дм23 пишет:

Смолянам и чебоксарцам большое спасибо за помощь!

Присоединяюсь.
Значки понравились - получился очень правильный размерчик.
Сообщения 121 - 130 из 777
Переход на страницу   <<     >>  
Читают тему (гостей: 2)