Сообщения 1 - 10 из 11
Переход на страницу   >>  
RSS
Тренинги

15-17 марта в Люксембурге СЕР проводит "Coaching for Coaches". Стоимость тренинга 250 Евро. Стоимость включает 2 ночи проживания и трехразовое питание. Кандидат должен прибыть до 16 часов 15.03. Приглашают 2 человека от федерации. Фамилии кандидатов требуется подать до 14 февраля . Подробности в приложении.
Саша Агапов уже записался, ждем еще претендентов.

Я бы очень хотела

Тренинг в Венгрии.

Подробнее о мероприятии

Our dear friends from the Pétanque community,

The Sporting Association of Balaton Szigliget Pétanque Department announces its

2nd International Pétanque Training Camp

with the special contribution of the fantastic Italian „triplet”

Claudio MAMINO, Gianluca RATTENNI and Davide DALMASSO!

The professional sport leader of the camp will be Claudio Mamino, board member of the F.I.B. and F.I.P.J.P., member of the technical and referee committee of F.I.J.P.J. and referee of F.I.P.J.P.

Coaches:
Gianluca Rattenni: coach of the Italian junior national team and the U22 “Talents Team”, Pétanque world champion
Davide Dalmasso: international referee, member of the youth committee of F.I.B.

Venue: Szigliget
Date: 1-7 July 2019

Szigliget is one of the most astonishing towns of Lake Balaton.
The trainings will be held in Szigliget Sport Centre.
Food and accomodation is provided by the most beautiful guesthouse in town: MEDOSZ Villa Antalhegy http://www.medoszszigliget.hu/

Programme:
01.07.2019. 12:00-5 pm. Arrival. Opening dinner.
02-05.07.2019. Training camp (trainings, 3 meals/day, free time and surprise programmes)
06.07.2019. 9:00 am - Szigliget Cup – International Triplet Open
7:00 pm - International Douplet Night Open
07.07.2019. Breakfast, checkout

The Hungarian tournament of the Centrope Cup will be organised in Szigliget on the weekend preceding the camp (29-30.06.2019). Any interested contestants can register here: bse.petanque@gmail.com

Participants of the camp will be provided with full board and a 7 day beach pass.
Travels costs must be covered by the participants..

All participants must pay the complete programme. There is no option to join the training at a later stage or for certain days. Participants may request accommodation for the nights before and after the dates of the camp on special demand, the extra costs of which will be added to the total price. (Such requests should be indicated on the registration form.)

The total cost of the training camp: 73 000,- HUF/6 night/7day - including full board and accomodation and the trainings.
Deadline for registration: 30 January 2019

We are aware of the short deadline, but as it is the summer season and thanks to the popularity of the venue the places for accommodation are usually fully booked by February.

Registrations should be sent to bse.petanque@gmail.com
The registration form will be sent to interested applicants.
The camp aims to promote the pétanque as a sport as well as to foster international relations in this sport. We also wish to focus on strengthening the technical knowledge of the participants and provide them an opportunity to gain new experiences. И

Цитата
KOMA пишет:
Тренинг в Венгрии.

Deadline for registration: 30 January 2019
последний день регистрации 30 января
Изменено: VOVKA - 06.02.2019 09:02:24

Цитата
VOVKA пишет:
последний день регистрации 30 января
Регистрация продолжается)

Цитата
KOMA пишет:
15-17 марта в Люксембурге СЕР проводит "Coaching for Coaches"
Лютиков

Да же не дал время подумать))
"Пуля многое меняет в голове, даже если она попала в зад"

Дорогие, напишите, пож, что с тренингом.

Цитата
Волчки пишет:
Дорогие, напишите, пож, что с тренингом.
Ира, ты прочитала, программу тренинга?)

Саша, тебя смутила формулировка knowledge sharing? Да мне поделиться не чем, как и практически любому члену нашей федерации.
Сообщения 1 - 10 из 11
Переход на страницу   >>  
Читают тему (гостей: 1)